1/30/09

Welcome to the Family Blog

OOPS I sent you to the wrong blog. Im trying to keep my business blog seperate from my personal blog so the one you should come to is the family blog. Leave it to my blonde brain to screw things up right away...hehe
Anyway... WELCOME!
I am so thrilled to have a new blog with all the new fan-dangled toys that come with it. Its been fun spending time learning all the new bells and whistles today. There is still much learning and tweaking to do but on a whole I am happy with how its all turned out.
Ill be spending some time over the next week trying to get some things organized on here and hope to be able to post weekly updates! My goal this week is to buy a cheap video camera so I can video some simple technique tutorials as well as my adorable daughter! That of course all depends on the success of begging and pleading that will commence as soon as Robert gets home!
~Hugs

0 comments: