1/30/09

Parkfest 2008

This moring Robert went to work so Makayla, Devin and I decided to go to the parkfest that Willow Park was hosting. Its the first time we have been to parkfest and we had a great time!
I started by trying to donate blood for the Carter blood drive but after spending 45 minutes waiting and filling out questionaires and having a quick physical my iron was too low by .3 points so they didnt allow me to give! fooey! I guess next time I go to donate blood I need to eat a steak or two first!
The fest was full of fun vendors, face painters, helicopters and even a very inspirational disabled skydiver named Dana Bowman. http://www.danabowman.com/ what an inspirational guy!
Of course the day couldnt be complete without getting a video of my happy girl with her new butterfly friend. Enjoy!

0 comments: