1/30/09

Makin' Cookies...

You will just die with laughter and amazement after watching a three year old make chocolate chip cookies all by her self (well with a smidge of help from Mommy and Daddy).



Dont say I didnt warn you that she was the cutest thing on the plant. I just nearly died when she double dipped the beaters back into the batter but o'well we didnt share with anyone that wasnt family...LOL
Today was a busy day with Robert and Devin helping Papa put up his new shed. They almost have it done! Tomorrow after church they will finish it up. I wont start my new job working at the church preschool until the 14th but I am already looking forward to it. The extra money will be wonderful and watching Makayla interact with her friends is a bonus.
Devin is doing great with his new job and he says he loves it! There was a little issue with one of his teachers at school but I spoke with the counselor on Friday and hopefully that will soon be resolved. Its hard dealing with super anal people when you have a kid that is so hard headed!
I will do my best to get more videos done this week and keep you updated. Be sure to leave me some comments so I know you are visiting and let me know what you think about my blog!!!

0 comments: