1/30/09

OOPS its been a while again

Update, update, update... I am really bad at blogging but I am definately better than I used to be! hehehehe

Today Makayla and I had a great time. We invited Nana to go with us to see Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer at Casa Manana. Jessica and Luke were going to go with us but unfortunately Jack (Lukes older brother) had to go to the doctor this morning for strep throat so they werent able to make it. Makayla was really excited when we got there and asked me where the movie screen was? It was so fun to explain to her that we werent going to be seeing a movie we were going to see live actors do a play for us. She definately loved it and it turned into a magical day for her. She told us that seeing a play was definately better than going to the movies!

Then we came home and took a nap!

Tonight we had our childrens Sunday School party from 6-9pm. All the kids in the church were treated to Chick-fil-A, cookies, hot cocoa, crafts, games and even a hay ride! Makayla had a ton of fun but Robert and I are pooped!

Tomorrow is a fun filled day of shopping for Christmas presents, going to the eye doctor for more contacts (yes I lost my last contact at Casa Manana), and going to the Sims for a Christmas party... I wont be forgetting the cheesecake!

0 comments: