1/30/09

A Prayer Request

I know I have told most of you but in case you havent heard I have had a little health crisis lately. Since September I have had a pretty severe pain in my back that I have been taking pain killers for. I also did three rounds of steroids to no avail. I finally was able to afford the MRI to find out what exactly was going on and what we found is that I have a pretty severe herniated disk in my L5/S1 and a slight degeneration in my L3/L4 disk.

Of course as most of you know we dont have insurance so that means crappy doctors and mega unexpected bills. I am in the process of doing some research on some different options and am asking for your prayers. I am praying for a miraculous healing or at the very minimum finding the right treatment that doesnt require surgery. So if you are the praying kind (and most all of my friends are) please say a quick prayer for me, I would very much appreciate it!

0 comments: