1/30/09

Christmas Eve

We had a great night tonight. Its a tradition to go to Granbury to Grandma Tennants house for dinner and presents. We left the house around 3:00 and met Devin in town so he could ride with us. Then on our way I was able to stop and pick up my present!!!
Meet Isabelle or Bella as she will be called! I asked Robert for a puppy for Christmas and I really wanted a Corgi. Remi has been such a good dog and I read nothing but good things about this breed so I really wanted to stick with it. She is such a cutie and we have already fallen in love with her. Im so happy to have such an understanding and wonderful husband. I am truly blessed!



Once we got home I had Makayla and Devin open their presents from Michelle, Doug and Maddie. Here are a couple videos of them.





Do you think Devin could be a little more enthusiastic about things? geeeeeeeeez Thanks so much Michelle, Doug and Maddie for thinking of us at Christmas.

I will definitely have more videos up with other presents soon so be sure to check back often!

0 comments: