2/13/09

Makayla's Birthday

Ok lets just face up to the facts... I waited till the last minute to set Makaylas birthday party...LOL It just slipped my mind until my sister called me today and asked what I was doing and I was like "I dunno, I still have time to figure it out" to which she replied... "ummm, its like next weekend." can ya give me a big whoooooooooooopsy!

So I called Jumping party and luckily they had a slot opened at 1pm! So thats what we are doing! woohooo! Its all finalized and paid for! All I have to do now is order the cake and get some party favors together, get the invites out and well... buy my daughter a present...LOL

So to all my good friends (namely, Shelley and Jessica) have your kiddos ready to be at Jumping Party on Feb22 to celebrate Makaylas birthday! We will be able to stay and jump the entire day...LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Jack and Luke will be so excited!