2/21/09

Four years...already?

What happened? Four years ago at this very minute I was gearing up for the hospital visit I was to make in a little more than tweleve hours. Then four years later I wake up. I cant get over how fast time really flies. Especially when it comes to raising our precious children. Wasnt it just yesterday I gave birth to Devin? Didnt he just turn 18? I cant wrap my mind around it and now tomorrow my precious baby girl will be four! FOUR... thats F-O-U-R? Good grief.




Here is my precioius girl the day we brought her home. I still remember her sweet squeaks and jerky movements. I remember how Robert carried her around with just one arm. He has always been a great dad and continues to get better as the years go on. Its just so hard to believe how grown up she is already. *sniff, sniff* Anyone have a tissue?





I took this photo of her just the other day. She has grown into quite the beauty. Best of all is her personality though. Robert thinks she is a lot like me with always wanting things done her way and like it or not she knows what she wants. I see how sweet and gentle she is. How much she genuinely cares for her friends and their well being. She is going to be such a great asset to the world... she already is.

So join me tomorrow in wishing my baby girl a very happy 4th birthday. She is going to have a very exciting day. They have chosen her from all the cubbies to go on stage in big church and recite a verse of her choice. She chose to recite Mark 12:30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart. After church we will be headed to Jumping Party for a fabulous birthday extravaganza complete with princess everything! Its going to be a very exciting day for her!

Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sweet girl! She has grown up into a beautiful young lady. We can't wait for the party!

By the way ~
You realize that I'm still kinda shocked that Luke wasn't chosen to recite a verse. HAHAHAHA!!!

Katrina said...

Glad you are feeling better girl! I cant wait for the party tomorrow either!

I am absolutely SHOCKED that they didnt choose Luke to recite a verse. It must have something to do with him sleeping during awana maybe? LOL

Anonymous said...

Aw...she's IS so precious. Elisabeth just adores her. So do I! Who can help it? She is so good at wrapping people around her little fingers.

I hope she enjoyed her party today - both of mine had a ball!