2/27/09

Crafting Today

I realized that its been forever since I have gotten in my craft room and really knocked out some projects. I really miss having the motivation to just get in there and create. So today I had the urge to get in there and play and thats just what Makayla and I did. I didnt get a project completed but we played and had fun together.

I took out my fancy watercolors that I have had for more than five years. I knew Makayla would love them because they are very sparkly. You know anything with bling is going to light up my daughters eyes. It was fun watching her eyes light up the second she saw those colors sparkle!

So we painted some scooby coloring pages (she loves scooby ya know) and then pulled out the rubber stamps. We stamped some images and then colored those in too (fortunately I dont have any scooby stamps hehe). She had a great time playing with the craft stuff and I did too. Any day spent playing with my daughter is a good day!

In fact we had so much fun that Makayla didnt want to go to bed tonight, she wanted to keep painting. So I promised her that we would get it all back out again tomorrow. I will be sure to post pictures of our creations then!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you're making me feel even worse that we couldn't make it over there yesterday! LOL It sounds like y'all had a relaxing and fun day - the best kind!