3/4/09

He Placed... AND HIGH!!!!!

WOW! Devin just called and I am stunned! I think my kiddo has figured out what he enjoys doing and is really good at it. Well something besides fishing anyway... we all know he is good at that and loves that too!

So out of 60 kids from various schools participating he placed FOURTH! WOW! One of his friends and fellow church members Preston placed SECOND! Thats two kids from WHS that placed in the top 5! Pretty darn good if you ask me!

WOOT WOOT! WTG DEVIN!!!!!!!!

Im proud of you kiddo! He attends the state competition in Corpus Christi the first weekend in April. Everyone wish him luck there and pray that he has a safe trip! He will love going because thats his favorite fishing spot! LOL the lucky duck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, yay, Devin!!! That is absolutely awesome that he placed so high out of so many others.

Great job! Sounds like a good excuse for some celebratory treat... something chocolate perhaps? :)

And, Katrina, I can already see the scrapbook page for this - a piece of beaten tin with lug nuts splayed artistically across the page. Am I getting better at this creativity thing or what?