3/17/09

Cards

I have finished some cards that I wanted to share on here. I originally made them for craft night but nobody wanted to take the free card class I was offering. What a bummer eh?

Cards are so easy to make and are a great compliment to scrapbooking since they both use the same supplies. Not to mention people love getting handmade cards! I cant tell you how many people complimented me on my Christmas cards last year.

These are a couple of cards I made recently. I hope to make more cards soon and when I do I will share them here!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rather than post a million comments, I'll condense:

Loved the shot of the moth. That thing looks really cool! It looks huge.

Of course, loved the pics of Makayla. She's always so lovely, especially in nature shots with the sun on her head. :)

And I like the cards--- especially the Thank You one with the flower running across the bottom. That one is really pretty. I find I just don't send many cards out except at Christmas. It's a hazard of being married to a techie; it's all electronic, all the time! LOL

Great new posts--- thanks for sharing!