4/7/09

Fun New Software!

So I have been wanting to do slide shows with my pictures for a long time. I would like a way to show of my photos in other ways other than scrapbooking.

When Grandma Died (June 06) I purchased a software called ProShow Gold and this was the software that I was going to use to create my fun and unique slide shows. Then life got in the way and I never got around to creating slide shows. Fast forward to buying a new laptop and transfering over all of my old software only to find that this $79 software that I have never used is now obsolete for Vista and I have to pay to upgrade.

Have I mentioned before how much I love HATE Vista?!?!

Anyway... I call the company and since I am not a happy camper they offer to sell me the super upgraded MamaDog of all software upgrades for a small fee. I finally agree to it and bought the upgrade to the mucho better software called Producer! AM I GLAD I DID THIS!

Holy smokes this thing has so many kewl features! This is a slide show that took me literally THREE minutes to create. Im loving it!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slide shows are fun! I think I have at least 3 different programs that will do them, but I really only use Pinnacle.

I'm sure you'll get some good use out of yours to make one for Devin for the senior day at church! :)

Oooh...if you have a transition that looks like a page turning, you could make the slideshow look like a scrapbook that's turning pages.