4/27/09

Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday and I can officially say I am just not going to celebrate anymore of them. Okay! So listen up all my friends... after I pulled a grey hair out of my head this week we just arent going to allow anymore birthdays... ever!

I did have a nice day though. I went to church and taught Sunday School with my best Jessica. We had a great time! Then I came home and wanted to read for a while!

I got a surprise call from my mom who brought over a very yummy chocolate cake! That was a nice treat. Its been a while since I have seen my mom and dad. My mom bought me a honey pot with some special honey from Florida. Its really neat so I will have to share a picture soon!

It was a nice and relaxing day for all of us!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I didn't know it was your birthday! You should have said something!

Well, happy late birthday, anyway. Oh, and you can still have them, you know. You just need to do what I'm doing and count them backwards. I figure if I live long enough, I'll decide if I want to go pre-birth or bounce back and start the count over. :)