5/2/07

Devins Artwork


WOW WOW WOW was all I could say when Devin came home with his most recent art project.


I dont dote on him nearly enough so I HAD to share this with everyone! He literally had to scratch the surface of this paper off just enough to create the skull you see! ISNT IT AMAZING?


I am sooooo proud of my kiddo! One day soon I will have to take a picture of the clay figure he made me. Its AMAZING! Its a tree stump with a fish swimming into the middle of it. Really great work! He made Papa an outhouse...LOL Its so cute!
I really am going to get better at updating this sill blog of mine so be sure to check back often! AND LEAVE some COMMENTS! I like to know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm STILL just amazed with this. Devin, you are one AWESOME artist!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is really cool!!!